Where to Start?
Here you will find a range of information as well as linked resources to help support you in your new role. Before handling your first manuscript please ensure you have read the following information carefully.
You will work closely with one of our in-house professional editors on each manuscript. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out for advice - we're always happy to help.
We look forward to working with you and hope you enjoy your role.
This is the most useful resource as it shows the Manuscript Journey from Submission to Acceptance and your role in the process. It also provides direct links to websites that you will require at each individual step. It is appended at the end of this document.
Other Useful Resources
1. Document sections and links to read:
b) Springer Nature Code of Conduct - a code of conduct for Editors to follow to ensure that you are working to the highest standard of editorial practice.
2. To Do:
Familiarise yourself with working in Editorial Manager. An editorial account will have been created for you within the journal online peer-review system, Editorial Manager.
3. Whom to Contact:
The in-house Editor should be contacted:
- If you have any questions regarding ethics, conflicts of interest, or the scope of the journal
- If you suspect plagiarism, duplicate submission, data fabrication or any other misconduct
- If you have any questions about your role or the journal in general
The Editorial Office should be contacted:
- If you require assistance or instructions on how to use our editorial system
- If you experience any technical difficulties (e.g. links broken, cannot open a file)